Saturday 26 March 2011

Recover password protected file from a site and get password


Status: Open 
Selected Providers:                                                           Project Creator: DavidLingseng Argentina
Budget: $250-$750 USD
Created: 03/26/2011 at 12:09 PKT  

Description


Hi, I need someone to recover the password for a file I uploaded to http://uploadables.com/download/16672-appealjudgement.rar which contains important documents and unfortunalely I can't download it since there are no surveys in available in the country I am residing in at the moment (Argentina) .

The documents inside are vital to an upcoming trial appeal for one of my clients in the UK in 60 days so time is important to me.

Thank You

David Lingseng

Job Type
Microsoft


     

    No comments:

    Pages